Monday 31 March 2014

MOON by Verity Pemberton

MOON landing, Doomed Gallery, London, 20 March 2014.

My wonderful friend and incredible stylist Verity Pemberton launched her beautiful new biannual zine MOON at Doomed Gallery in Dalston a couple of weeks ago. I am so very proud of her and am very honoured to have my work with Verity featured in the magazine: Li Wei (above), Zarina and Marli (who is on the cover in the top photograph. Yay!). 

I hadn't seen Moon before the launch party so I didn't know which images she had chosen or how it would look....and I have to say that I felt a bit teary when Verity handed me my copy. The layout is so pretty and I love that the focus is on the model from each shoot (not the clothes).

You can purchase (and browse) MOON here.

Moon Landing.....but not as you know it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment