Friday 24 February 2012

New York Fashion Week AW 2012...Andie

Andie Arthur, after DKNY, NYC February 2012.

I first saw these Rag & Bone jeans on Hanneli last season (and loved the way she styled them with (super) high, white sandals and a minty green short-sleeved top) but somehow managed to not get a photograph of her wearing them*....probably I was standing around chatting rather than shooting ;) And then each morning I walked past them in the window of a store in the West Village (where we were staying this trip - my most favourite part of NYC!), so when I saw Andie wearing them after DKNY I practically did a little happy dance. Of course it had to have been the -14°C wind-chill day so that it was bluddy freezing and everyone's hair was going a little crazy, but I am still pleased I finally got to photograph someone in them! And it is great to see how Andie styled them for winter (I never would have thought of them as a winter jean but the pale mint sweater and boots work really well together).

Recreate Andie's look (kind of):
Rag & Bone/Jean The Legging Jean in Goetz
See by Chloe Twirl lemon cross body bag

*which I remind her of each time I see her!  I always remember the photographs I miss out on although sometimes I think the ones I take in my head and better than the ones I take with my camera.

11 comments:

  1. love the lemon bag and i loooooove the rag and bone jeans!!!!
    http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing denim! fabulous faded colors!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. #Chictothenextlev
    I love how she styled them too! The pastels with the leather are a perfect combination.
    TGIF,
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rag and Bone always makes the coolest jeans. Lovin' her Rag and Bone Newbury booties as well. Great look.

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bonnie, Clyde and Marni - I love the jeans as well. These, and the floral jeans that are everywhere right now, are my favourites. Mmmmm and add in a pair of flared jeans as well!

    @monkeyshines- I think the colours are a bit wishy-washy because of the light I took this in - it wasn't ideal shooting conditions to say the least. But I wanted to take a photograph of Andie in her jeans. So I did!

    @sajuki- She is so cute isn't she. And really nice girl as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Habit- wowsers! How did you know they are Rag and Bone booties as well?!!!! you guys are machines at knowing labels from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I totally love this! Great, simple look and beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing bag!
    so vivid!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jeans! <3

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete